create compendium automatically

Hi,

Is it possible to create/maintain a compendium for each language?
GTP keeps a compendium for each language. Then every time translators
commit their translations to CVS, their translations will be
automatically added to the compendium of their language.
I would like to create a compendium to keep all translations we have
made. Because, when applications evolve, some translations will be
marked obsolete, and they may be removed by accident. Compendiums can
also help msgmerge to get better results.

Bi Cờ Lao