Re: locale for Uzbekistan
- From: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth gnu org>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper redhat com>
- Cc: Pablo Saratxaga <pablo mandrakesoft com>,Mashrab Kuvatov <kmashrab sat physik uni-bremen de>,Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, libc-alpha sources redhat com,gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: locale for Uzbekistan
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:14:36 +0200
Now we are talking about missing locales, I noticed that we are missing
the li_NL locale as well. I don't know much about now these locales
works but everything except strings should be the exactly same as nl_NL.
Is it possible that this can be added - pretty essential for out
Limburgish GNOME translations. If you need some strings to be translated
I can get someone to do that without any problems.
On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 21:47, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Pablo Saratxaga wrote:
> > using "Cyrl" instead of "cyrillic" as *identifier* is better for the
> > same reasons that using "uz" is better than using "Uzbek".
> That's complete crap. The euro in @euro in no language and therefore
> the use would be inconsistent. Full names only.
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
] [Thread Prev