Status pages strange thing

    Hello!

I've noticed this on the status pages for some time, but I didn't bother to
talk about it as everyone was to much into 2.4. Now that 2.4 is out, I would
like to ask if anyone can explain this to me...

Look at the top.html page.

Country               Transl.        %     Fuzzy  Untrans
Swedish (sv)         58569    99,98      8        2
Portuguese (pt)    58574    99,63    117      98

If the pot files are the same for everyone, how can the total nº of
translatable strings for sv be 58.579 and for Portuguese be 58.789? 200 and
something msgid's more... Could this be a problem in one of the languages'
po files? How could we detect it?

Thank you for you time on this! I'm really curious... Be happy!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"