Re: Another weekly translation status update (Sep 7--Sep 14)

> Hi all,
> Here's another translation update, this time much calmer than the
> previous ones, and especially the last.

Is this for HEAD or for the 2.4 branches? It doesn't agree with
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/top.html
(As per 16. sept 2003, 16:37 UT).

Also, this would be interesting to put on the GTP pages, in my opinion.
It's also slightly easier to read than the graphical status pages if a
quick overview of how well your language is doing is what you want (it
takes a bit of reading and clicking, and as I say above, the two lists
don't agree).

--
Åsmund Skjæveland <aasmunds@fys.uio.no>

This is a digitally signed message part