Re: Some modules not in status/gnome-2.4/ URL

tis 2003-09-16 klockan 13.21 skrev dooteo:
> At least Basque GNOMe translations has began. Some question, I've got
> not found next modules in
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/eu/extras/index.html

What you need to translate for having GNOME 2.4 support is only what's
listed on
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/eu/developer-libs/ and http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/eu/desktop/ .

The modules on those pages are what's included in the GNOME 2.4 release,
what we base the "level of translation support" on, and IMHO what you
should focus on. You may safely leave the other sections aside; that's
just extra stuff outside of the core desktop. So go for developer-libs +
desktop first; that's the real GNOME 2.4.

> 	Scrollkeeper

Scrollkeeper is not in GNOME CVS. You need to translate scrollkeeper
through the Translation Project
(http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/).