Icelandic team coordinator email adress temporarily down due tohardware failure

Hi Christian

I just wanted to inform you and others in the i18n list that my own
Linux server is down due to hardware failure. I won't be able to repair
it for at least next 10 days because the server is located in Denmark
and i'm in Iceland at the moment. Since the server is down these emails
will not be functional until the server has been repaired.

sammi [at] techattack [dot] nu
gnome [at] techattack [dot] nu

The reason that i'm telling you this is because i am the current team
coordinator for the Icelandic team and for those who want to contact me
in the meantime can send to the following email adreess:

sammiogrebekka [at] simnet [dot] is

When replying please use sammiogrebekka [at] simnet [dot] is
--
Kveðja / Regards
Samúel Jón Gunnarsson