Brazilian Portuguese GTP teams page update.

Hi,

Sorry to bother you guys, but I sent the following message about three
weeks ago and there has been no answer.

Let's see if someone sees it. :)

Abraços,
Gustavo

Hi Benedikt,

I'm one of the coordinators of the Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) Gnome
translation team. Our team info is outdated for a long time now, and I
want to update it.

The updated info:

Team: Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)
Coordinators: (We have three coordinators)
              Evandro Giovanini, Gustavo Noronha and Gustavo Vieira.
              (Please, link all three names to the address
               gnome-l10n-br@users.sourceforge.net)
Web page: http://gnome-br.sourceforge.net

Thanks!

Regards,