New team for [Marathi] (mr_IN)

  I would like to represent my localization team from Mumbai - India.  I
  would like to submit my translation which we have already done.
  The translator for Marathi on cannot be contacted.
  Please visit our site for more details of our
  localization effort.  I would like to know how to submit our already
  translated po files, they are avaiable on

Person to contact : Amish K. Munshi
Website URL :
  Please feel free for any comments and suggestions.

  Amish K. Munshi

-- - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are