Re: Re[2]: Urgent help needed: xfree86.xml

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:22:35 +0800
Funda Wang <fundawang@linux.net.cn> wrote:

> > Sorry, I thought some of TP folks available through gnome-i18n as well
> > that is why I started here.
> Now, it has been on TP. So, there is no need to include it in the
> gnome-i18n modules.
>
> A question to ask, look at this:
>
> #: xfree86.xml.in.h:273
> msgid "Scroll_Lock LED shows alternative group"
> msgstr ""
>
> What does the underscore mean? Accelerate key?

The source file is a bit inconsistent. Words are sometimes connected
with an underscore, sometimes with a space; and the second words is
sometimes capitalized and sometimes not. It needs a clean-up.

The underscore has no special meaning, I think. It's just to make it
more explicit that "scroll" and "lock" form a union.

With regards,
Elros

--

  Elros Cyriatan
  89D0A011957D96020E7D1D16B37D496E440D660A