Re: Urgent help needed: xfree86.xml

tor 2003-11-27 klockan 18.11 skrev Sergey V. Oudaltsov:
> Very soon, xfree86 project is going to release the version 4.4. There is
> one file xfree86.xml (recently discussed at desktop-devel-list) which
> has i18nable content visible in GNOME (gnome-control-center, keyboard
> capplet). So I kindly ask national teams to do their best (and fastest)
> in translating this file. The module is available at freedesktop.org
> CVS. The anonymous access can be taken as described on http://www.
> freedesktop.org/Main/GettingInvolved.
>
> The module name is xlibs, the directory xkbdesc.
>
> I can provide the .pot file for anyone having problems with the CVS
> access (or building the stuff). If you don't have commit access - just
> send translations to me directly.

Umm, wasn't the very idea to use the Translation Project for this?!?

Personally I've only had bad experiences from small software projects
where developers are trying to "maintain" translations themselves, so I
myself won't contribute or maintain any translation for any software
that doesn't use a translation project. That includes xfree86.xml if
this is the case for that. Sorry.