Re: Gnome-games and scheme

On 23 May 2003, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen wrote:

> Finnish has 14-15 cases ;-) One is only used in old texts though

estonian has 14, finnish has 15 and iirc hunagarian has 21. I have no
doubt there are other language that also have a lot of cases. at least
none of them have more numbers that just singular and plural or other
really fun features 8-P

> Kenneth

	Sander

	Humans love to categorize and organize things. We break up time into
	hours, days and years. Everything has to have a name, a history, an
	understanding of it's origins and must be indexed somewhere on Google.