Re: Gnome-games and scheme

It is a superset of course (though I heard of indic languages having
other cases. Starting from having many cases going to having few,
creating totally new cases again)

Many of the cases are used instead of prepositions in other languages.

There are more than one name for some of the cases

http://virtual.finland.fi/finfo/english/finnish4.html
http://eunuch.ddg.com/LIS/InfoDesignF97/paivir/finnish/cases.html

There are also the cases ergative/absolutive compared to
nominative/accusativ (basque and indo-european in the beginning)

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergative_case
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declension

Search on the web for more info.

Cheers, Kenneth