Re: Who is the current German coordinator?

Christian,

thanks for your help.

Matthias,

thanks for replying and aehm, sorry, I didn't want to suggest to get a
new coordinator, but I kind of can see Christian's point.

I'll hold of on emailing you, until it has been resolved what happens to
the german coordination. Just let me know (anyone) once that's decided.
Whoever will be the German coordinator can expect an email (not too
long, but not too short either) of me. Don't worry, it's nothing bad,
simply a couple of things we may want to address.

Thanks All,
Bernd

--
Disclaimer: http://apac.redhat.com/disclaimer