Re: Who is the current German coordinator?

ons 2003-05-14 klockan 16.04 skrev Matthias Warkus:
> > on this site:
> >
> >    http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html
> >
> > I find Matthias Warkus <mawa@iname.com> to be the coordinator for
> > German. Trying to sent him an email I've received nothing but an error,
> > namely "inactive user". Is either Matthias no longer the german
> > coordinator, has a different email-address, or is currently experiencing
> > difficulties with his current email-account?
>
> You might get lucky trying mawarkus@gnome.org.
>
> I haven't been using that iname.com address for ages.

Thanks for replying. I've changed the email address used on the teams
page now.

One question that puzzles me though is if you still are active with
regards to German translations. I just checked and you haven't done a
single commit to cvs for more than seven months. If you're not actively
contributing any longer, perhaps it's better if we appoint someone else
more active person as coordinator. Being involved is after all pretty
much a prerequisite for being a coordinator. Comments?