Re: Who is the current German coordinator?

+++ Wed, May 14, 2003 at 04:34:17PM +0200 +++
Christian Rose e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> One question that puzzles me though is if you still are active with
> regards to German translations.  I just checked and you haven't done
> a single commit to cvs for more than seven months. If you're not
> actively contributing any longer, perhaps it's better if we appoint
> someone else more active person as coordinator.

I didn't even know that I was still being listed as coordinator. I
thought we had appointed someone else ages ago. After all I had
announced rather clearly that I wouldn't be working much on German
translations for as least as long as my book would take to write.

mawa
--
Gartengerät in Familienbesitz:

Erbrechen