Re: Adding website to gnome-i18n module

Em 12 May 2003 20:54:30 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos@gnome.org> escreveu:

> If you need a cvs module, I think that you should add a new root modules
> (something like gnome-web-pt_BR or any other name you think it's better
> (my proposed name sucks, so please take it only as an example :-P)

Ok, now that the mess is undone, I'll accept this proposal.
So, if nobody is against, I'll create 'pt_BR-website' at
the root of the CVS. I'll be doing that in some 10 hours or so,
I'll be waiting for comments in the mean time.

Thanks,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>