Re: Adding website to gnome-i18n module

Em 12 May 2003 20:54:30 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos@gnome.org> escreveu:

> El lun, 12 de 05 de 2003 a las 20:35, Gustavo Noronha Silva escribió:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm from the brazillian translation team. We would like to share our
> > website's code so that we can have anyone fixing problems, etc. Can
> > we add it to a pt_BR subdirectory of the gnome-i18n module?
> >

> What kind of website is it?
>
> It's an specific one to your team?

Yes, we're actually just going to share it's development. It's
something like 'we need somewhere to have the file, so anyone
can edit and send the files to the webmaster of out server'.

I am sorry if I was wrong in doing so, but after talking to
kmaras at #i18n@irc.gnome.org I did add the thing to
gnome-i18n/pt_BR

The site is not big, but if there're problems in letting it
there let me know and we can sort it out.

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>