Re: Translating Red Carpet 2.0

On Wed, 2003-03-26 at 16:35, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> Then, could we remove all old translations from
> gnome-i18n/extra-po/red-carpet?

Yes, certainly.

> Could we reuse the old redcarpet translations?

I doubt it.  The interface is all-new and while some strings are
certainly the same (like "Updates"), most have changed.  It may be
worthwhile to use as a reference however, and cut-and-paste as
necessary.

Also, I don't know what issues there may be with character sets (if
any).

> Sure, the spanish team will "fix" your translation, don't worry :-P

Great. ;)

Thanks,
Joe