Translating Red Carpet 2.0

Hey,

We recently announced a preview release of Red Carpet 2.0, and I'm
emailing to solicit translations for it.

Unlike previous versions of Red Carpet, this one is in GNOME CVS in the
"red-carpet" module, and all development is (and has been for several
weeks now) taking place there.

It's a native GTK+ 2.0 app, so translations should be in UTF-8.  I did a
very, very basic Spanish translation (as in, I went to google
translations and typed in a handful of strings. :) to test it out and
everything seemed to work, but I didn't try anything tricky and there
may still be bugs.  If there are, just file a bug and we'll try to fix
them ASAP.

While we're not in a string freeze, we expect the most of the text to be
set and aren't expecting and major changes, but small changes here and
there are likely.

And of course I expect whoever does the real Spanish translation to just
replace mine. :)

Thanks,
Joe