Re: More "what do you do with..?" questions

Well in the Irish translation i tend to keep GUI and VFS as they are, some
of the words you get in translation hardly exist in irish and if they do
nobody apart form "Foras na Gaeilge" know them (ie. native speakers
wouldn't use them)
How's the welsh lessons going by the way? i have look at Alan's diary
every so often. Welsh might be a celtic language as well but it looks like
double dutch to me  :-P;-)
As for directory/folder well in irish the word for file is comhad, the
word for directory is comhadlann, similar to comparison between words for
book and library (leabhair vs. leabharlann).

Paul

"There is no greater sorrow then to remember times of happiness when
miserable" -- Dante "The Inferno"