Re: More "what do you do with..?" questions

Additional comments besides what Stanislav said, which applies to us
too:

On Ma, 2003-03-18 at 17:36, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> What do you with with killer app?
we have an equivalent for that, which means 'killer' too

> What about "vfolders"?
We used so far FolderV ( Folder in romanian, V from virtual, the same ),
but will switch to 'Virtual folders' as it's confusing. For an
english-speaking person I think vfolders meaning has to be explained
too.

> Similarly there are reboot and restart;
we translate both with the same term

> But the directory/folder
I translated only gnome ui, no low-level stuff ( such as man ls ), so I
used everywhere 'folder', even if it was directory initially.

--
SoluĊ£ii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions
www.galuna.ro