Re: Wishlist for new status pages

sön 2003-03-09 klockan 14.20 skrev Ole Laursen:
> > That's why it's useful to have even tiny problems and typos in bugzilla
> > -- it will make sure the problem can be tracked, regardless of when it
> > will actually be fixed and by whom.
>
> Sure. I got the message. Next time I will file a bug right away.
>
> Posting issues in Bugzilla only does make them less visible, though,
> unless you're sitting on top of the bug database. I was sort of
> asserting that another layout would be better, and perhaps others here
> would have other opinions.

That's of course also true. What I usually do is that I quote the
specific bug numbers or the entire bugzilla URL for the relevant bug
reports I have entered in a mail to the mailing list when I feel there
is a need for a mail to bring attention to an issue. That way, the
issues are both brought to attention on the mailing list, and other
people on the mailing list can not only discuss the issue but also
attach themselves to the bug report if they're interested in it, and the
issue can be tracked as any other bug in the bug tracker.