Re: Wishlist for new status pages

Christian Rose <> writes:

> That's why it's useful to have even tiny problems and typos in bugzilla
> -- it will make sure the problem can be tracked, regardless of when it
> will actually be fixed and by whom.

Sure. I got the message. Next time I will file a bug right away.

Posting issues in Bugzilla only does make them less visible, though,
unless you're sitting on top of the bug database. I was sort of
asserting that another layout would be better, and perhaps others here
would have other opinions.

Ole Laursen