Wishlist for new status pages

Hi,

I have a couple of easy-to-fix suggestions for the layout of the new
status pages:

  - would it be possible to remove the "groups" box or at least stuff
    it somewhere where it doesn't take up horizontal space? The
    current layout is too wide for some pages and forces one to use
    horizontal scrolling

  - the ordering of columns is not optimal; if "trans.", "fuzzy" and
    "untransl." where right next to the module names, it would be much
    easier to scan the lists for translations needing love. I would
    suggest something like:

     module  textual stats.  branch  graph  path

  - intermingling of the percent stats. and actual message counts
    makes it very difficult to compare the columns; first list the
    three counts, then the three percentages (or the other way round)

  - perhaps provide a page with all modules lumped together?

Also, the contact.html link at the bottom is broken. :-)

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/