Re: Wishlist for new status pages

fre 2003-03-07 klockan 19.01 skrev Ole Laursen:
> > Please, add all those comments at bugzilla.gnome.org module website
> > component gtp. I think that some of those wish are already there.
>
> O.k., I've done that. I just thought it was a bit silly to go through
> Bugzilla for minor layout changes, but never mind.

Even mails about minor changes and typos tend to often get drowned and
forgotten in the swamp of other mails... that's at least true for my
situation, and I believe the ones of other people aswell. Even if the
fix is simple one might not always want to interrupt other work to fix
it right away, but do it later, and then it happens that this kind of
things get lost and forgotten.

That's why it's useful to have even tiny problems and typos in bugzilla
-- it will make sure the problem can be tracked, regardless of when it
will actually be fixed and by whom.