Re: Translations and Gnumeric

tor 2003-06-26 klockan 15.06 skrev Duarte Loreto:
> Last night I made a CVS update on gnumeric HEAD and run inttool-update for
> portuguese. It gave me over 160 fuzzy and over 100 untranslated. As status
> pages only showd about 40 of each, I though a commit was going on and
> decided to way for today (in case more commits were being done during the
> night).
>
> The problem is that today, after 2 status page refreshes, it still shows 40
> of each for portuguese. Was there any reverted CVS commit? Or could
> something be wrong with my inttool-update (using last announced version,
> think it is 0.26)?

Sometimes in my experience the local CVS copies on my hard drive tends
to get partially out of sync with the repository in CVS due to various
reasons, and no amount of CVS updating will help. In those cases the
only thing that usually helps is checking out the module in its
entireness again, so that I know I have an entirely healthy checkout
from CVS.

Perhaps the problems you mention could be because of a similar thing.
Then I suggest you backup your existing checkout of gnumeric and name it
something else, and do a new fresh CVS checkout of gnumeric. Then you
can verify with the new checkout and see how many untranslated messages
there really are.