Translations and Gnumeric

   Hello!

Last night I made a CVS update on gnumeric HEAD and run inttool-update for
portuguese. It gave me over 160 fuzzy and over 100 untranslated. As status
pages only showd about 40 of each, I though a commit was going on and
decided to way for today (in case more commits were being done during the
night).

The problem is that today, after 2 status page refreshes, it still shows 40
of each for portuguese. Was there any reverted CVS commit? Or could
something be wrong with my inttool-update (using last announced version,
think it is 0.26)?

I'm now not sure if I should tackle with the big bunch my CVS gives me or
download pt.po from status page, update it and commit it without running
inttool-update (just running msgfmt to check integrity).

Any tips? Thanks for your time. Be Happy!

Duarte "HappyGuy" Loreto

"Don't worry, be happy!"