Re: [Usability] Re: [Fwd: Re: Your final comments on gswitchit in 2.4...]

Kaixo!

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 08:47:45PM +0100, Sergey V. Oudaltsov wrote:

> > Would it be a good idea to have the extra ukrainian keys typeable
> > trough compose sequences ?
> I think lads already got used to their own layout and probably do not
> want to use Compose key. I do not mention laptop users - who probably do
> not have enough keys to allocate one for Compose.

The usual layouts will still be there; but I was thinking about people
that is not using the "ua" layout; for example someone from Bulgaria, with
a bulgarian keyboard, that wants, for some reason, be able to type those
characters.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]

PGP signature