Re: Polish coordinator still unavailable

tis 2003-06-24 klockan 20.09 skrev Arkadiusz Lipiec:
> I again inform about unavailability of polish team coordinator. As for
> now, there's no other person with the write permission to cvs.gnome.org
> repository. Is it possible to receive temporary write permission to main
> cvs? It could be attached to any person from the list:
> http://www.gnome.pl/o_nas.html

Yes, the current Polish coordinator, Zbigniew Chyla, is unreachable (and
his e-mail seems to bounce). We already know that.

The problem is that noone has so far volunteered to be the new Polish
coordinator. Until we have a new Polish coordinator, we cannot give out
new Polish translator cvs accounts. We need a Polish coordinator first,
someone we can talk to about Polish GNOME translations, and someone that
represents the Polish translation team, before dealing with cvs issues.

> If Zbyszek will be available in the future - this account could be
> removed...

As far as I know, we don't hand out temporary cvs accounts, and even if
we did, I'm not sure that would be anything even remotely near the right
way of fixing this situation. The correct way must be to get a new
coordinator first. Then other administrative issues will follow as a
natural consequence.

So, again, any volunteers for a new Polish coordinator?