Re: gnome status pages again

Oops! So you could try http://vinux.sourceforge.net/gnomevi/package.php

> Anyway, this seems like a bad idea. You can't expect the
> maintainers to drop you a note, they have enough to worry
> about.

I think they could send a message to gnome-i18n. All teams will know
what package is added/removed/branched.

> If the main status pages are not good enough, they should be
> improved. I'd encourage you to contribute your changes back
> to the status page maintainers. Then everyone can benefit
> from your work.

Currently, the additional information to gnome status pages is
package translations' maintainer (not the last translator). Put this
info into gnome status pages involving building a translator
management system, because we can only allow team members to maintain
translations.

If i remember correctly, gnome status pages are generated
automatically from xml. We'll need php to build a web system, not just
automatic generation.

I don't know if the gnome team wants to build such a system. If yes, i
would please to contribute my work. Having a translator management
system, we could create terminology dictionaries, online translation
(team members only) ...

--
Bi Cờ Lao