Re: gnome status pages again

"The requested URL /package.php was not found on this server."

Anyway, this seems like a bad idea. You can't expect the
maintainers to drop you a note, they have enough to worry
about.

If the main status pages are not good enough, they should be
improved. I'd encourage you to contribute your changes back
to the status page maintainers. Then everyone can benefit
from your work.

Noah