gnome status pages again

Hi gnome status pages' maintainer,

Could you drop me a note when you add/remove a package, or change
branch of a package in gnome status page?

I'm in Vietnamese team. I made a page like gnome status page. But it
shows additional information (who is maintaining packages). People can
pick .po/.pot from the page, like gnome status page. The page is
created from gnome status page, then information is stored in mysql.
Whenever gnome status pages change, i have to synchronize with mysql.
That's why i ask you to drop me a note when changing gnome status
pages.
You can see it there:
http://gnomevi.sourceforge.net/package.php
If you have ideas about this, please let me know.

Thanks,
--
Bi Cờ Lao