announcing new translation team coordinator for Romanian [ro]

Hi

I'm the current translation team coordinator for Romanian [ro]. As I'm
unable to dedicate the necesary time to translations,
Mugurel Tudor <mugurelu@go.ro>
agreed to take this over. He did a lot of gnome 2.2 translations,
including documentation (never done before).

I'm not leaving GNOME community completly, for now I'm doing some bug
triaging and hope to do more in future.

Thanks Mugurel and GNOME,
--
Marius Andreiana
SoluĊ£ii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions