Re: weekly i18n status?

On 2003-07-21(Mon) 15:58:47 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Do we have a volunteer for this? Does it seem sensible/useful?

Of course it's sensible, but looks like translators may not be able to
provide a _weekly_ report -- sometimes nothing happens in gnome-i18n for
one or two weeks. Perhaps an irregular report or monthly report can be
more realistic here. Better yet, news from gtk-i18n or xml-i18n-tools
lists can be picked up too, and merged into a more complete i18n
progress among all GNOME modules.

Abel