Evolution 1.4.3 and string freeze

Hello,

we have just released Evolution 1.4.3, which is basically the 1.4.1 that
I pre-announced here a while ago plus a few patches that fixed some
blocker bugs we discovered why QA-ing the binary packages.  (This is
actually the reason why this release took us so long.)

1.4.3 does not include all the most recent changes on the
evolution-1-4-branch, so there is going to be another release soonish,
probably in a couple weeks.  I'll let you know when I figure out a date.

BTW, unfortunately we have broken string freeze on the stable branch, so
the translations will have to be updated.  There is also another pending
(i.e. not yet committed) patch that will add a string, but we are not
expecting any further breakage past that.   If more strings get changed
I'll announce them here.

(Hackers, please always make sure you explicitly announce
string-breaking patches when sending them in for review.)

Thanks!
-- Ettore