Re: new release of gdm again (changed strings again)

Am Mon, 2003-07-21 um 22.01 schrieb George:
> Again, new devel release of gdm (cvs module: gdm2, branch: HEAD) is imminent
> (1-2 days), and there are some string changes that happened since the last
> release.
Oh, a sidenote:
I noted that the pam login message ("Please enter your username") is
centered - its text is left-aligned, though. As in German the message is
way longer I decided to break it. Centered, left-aligned text looks
ugly. Maybe you can have a look at it. Although I took a deep look at
the sources, I couldn't figure out how to center-align plain text
containing a newline. It looks like the theme parser just center-aligns
the whole text thingie, and not each individual line. Does this mean
we'd have to add a text parser which breaks the string into several
lines where each line is center-aligned?

resg,
 Chris