What is the deadline of translation update?

Hello, everybody.

I've checked GNOME 2.3.x Release Schedule, but I didn't find any timepoint
with l10n related.

July 7: UI freeze
UI review period heats up. Changes to user interface may only be made in
response to UI review bugs (HIG compliance, consistency, etc). Major UI
revisions or changes must be done before this date.

August 4: Strings & Hard UI freeze
No string changes may be made without confirmation from i18n team and
notification to release team. No UI changes may be made at all without
confirmation from release team.

Does above mean we translators should commit our translation before August 4?