Re: terminology & translator management

ons 2003-07-02 klockan 12.00 skrev pclouds:
> I also have another problem with terms ;) Different translators
> translate a term in different ways. That's bad.

Absolutely.

> I would like to have a
> place for translators to discuss about terms and use only one of them.
> Is there a program to do that?

I think the translation teams' own mailing lists are commonly used for
such discussions. That's at least the case for Swedish, and I know it's
true for some other teams too.
When there is a consensus in the discussion, the resulting
recommendation is then put up on a glossary that we have on our web page
for the Swedish team.