terminology & translator management

I am the coordinator of Vietnamese Team. I assign PO files to
translators, then get the translations back to commit it. It is
difficult to remember which file is assigned to which translator. I
also want to send a mail to the translators periodically, asking them
to report the translating progress.
I have to do all those myself so far. So it would be great to know if
someone have written a program for those tasks.

I also have another problem with terms ;) Different translators
translate a term in different ways. That's bad. I would like to have a
place for translators to discuss about terms and use only one of them.
Is there a program to do that?

PS. Other teams may have similar problems. Could you share your

Bi Cờ Lao