Re: The first commit on behalf of the Icelandic team

tor 2003-01-23 klockan 22.24 skrev Sammi:
> Is there anyone that can verify that the po file that i commited is in the right place
> I commited  the file is.po to the atk module plus in the gnome-2-2 branch. And I also wrote entry's in the modules ChangeLogs.
> The reason that i'm asking is because thist is my first commit to the GNOME repository and i want to make sure everything went as planned.

This is great news! Almost everything looks fine. Only thing to remark
on is that the ChangeLog entries aren't encoded in UTF-8, but it might
be that the files weren't in UTF-8 to begin with. But you might want to
make sure that your entries are made in UTF-8.

Also, for modules that have branches, it's usually a good idea to first
commit a new translation both on HEAD and then on the branch. I realize
that this isn't mentioned on
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/translator.html;
I'll go ahead and add that immediately.

Keep up the good work,