Re: The first commit on behalf of the Icelandic team

Gošan daginn,

I took a look, and it seems that you did it correctly. One thing though;
it only contains three translated strings :)

Anyway, thanks for restarting the Icelandic translations team - we have
been without Icelandic translations for a long time.

Kvešja,

Kenneth

--
Kenneth Rohde Christiansen <kenneth@gnu.org>