Re: Marking strings for translation (was: Re: POTFILES.in changes)

Marcel Telka <marcel@telka.sk> writes:

[...]

> > with status pages program. Perhaps parsing the MANTAINERS file to send
> > them the mail?
>
> It's not very good idea for now, because MAINTAINERS files are not
> up-to-date in most cases, or are simply missing :-(.
> And, the format of the MAINTANERS file is not standardized.
>
> Better idea is to create a centralized project registry where
> all projects (modules), living in the gnome CVS, must be registered.

Isn't that more work? We could tell gnome-hackers about the problem,
work out a sensible MAINTAINERS format and force people to use it.
Then people can maintain the files themselves instead of us having do
to it. I think some of the bugzilla scripts already use the
MAINTAINERS files.

Heck, I think I'll even write the message myself. :-)

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/