Re: Marking strings for translation (was: Re: POTFILES.in changes)

El mié, 15-01-2003 a las 23:49, Marcel Telka escribió:

[...]

> Yes. At http://telka.sk/linux/gnome/maintainers is a current list of the
> processed modules (format is: module branch maintainer).
> Automated script runs weekly (night between sunday and monday UTC)
>
> Comments, questions, requests for removal or addition are welcome. :)
>
> Note: The list is maintained by hands... :-)

I'm interested on this feature. Perhaps we could try to integrate it
with status pages program. Perhaps parsing the MANTAINERS file to send
them the mail?

Of course, I need to finish the latest improvements and then this
feature could be added as a better error handling code...

> Regards.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos@gnome-db.org

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente