Have you ever seen Object-Oriented JMS?

Title: BeaconROOMS for J2SE

Have you ever seen Object-Oriented JMS?

Dear Java Developer,

Do you need the reliability and power of JMS, including asynchronous operations, Publish/Subscribe, Store-and-Forward, and guaranteed data delivery? Do you have to deal with complex line drop or offline issues in the mobile wireless environment? Do you want to become adept at utilizing JMS without needing to learn it?

Combining the scalability and reliability of Java Message Service (JMS) and easy to use Remote Method Invocation (RMI), BeaconTower?s Remote Object Oriented Message Service (ROOMS ) technology brings simplicity to distributed computing. With the best aspects of the two most successful Java technologies, ROOMS makes it possible for developers to write distributed application over JMS to maximize scalability and reliability on any Java platforms. Applications written with ROOMS can perform tasks such as remote order processing and inventory update without worrying about the state of the connection or losing data.

ROOMS reduces application development complexity, while increasing programmer productivity and code reliability. Developers no longer have to unambiguously define message semantics before even starting to write a JMS program. Developers can concentrate on the application itself and not get bogged down by any network, infrastructure or deployment specific issues. ROOMS will automatically establish the JMS communications parameters required and provide dynamic class deployment and updates whether you are using JMS synchronously or asynchronously.

ROOMS acts as both your JMS expert that establishes the proper JMS settings and data structures, as well as your client operations manager that loads your software onto the client and updates that code whenever necessary. This translates into significant cost savings and time efficiencies when developing and deploying high speed, highly reliable, and highly scalable mission critical applications.

The ROOMS implementation fits in memory constrained devices and has been designed to operate over IP, SMS, MMS, WAP - while still making the transport transparent to the application and delivering all the benefits of JMS.

For more information, please visit our website at www.beacontower.net. You will have the opportunity to download our beta product or sign up for our newsletters. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at xiaolin@beacontower.net

Best Regards,

Xiaolin Hou

President and CTO
BeaconTower Technologies Corporation