bug #103214

A patch was put into nautilus a little while back to add mnemonics to
the View As... labels in the menus.  This fix ended up breaking some
bits of the UI that don't use mnemonics.

I'd like to do one of two things for 2.2.  If possible, I'd like to add
a new field to the server field that includes mnemonics, leaving the
current field how it was before (without mnemonics).  Then the menus
could have mnemonics and the other bits could not.  This would add a set
of two strings to the currently translated messages ("View as List" and
"View as Icons" without mnemonics).

If that's not possible, I'd like to revert to the no-mnemonics version
of the messages.  This will remove mnemonics from two translated
messages.

Thoughts?

-dave