Re: bug #103214

Hey there,

> I'd like to do one of two things for 2.2.  If possible, I'd like to add
> a new field to the server field that includes mnemonics, leaving the
> current field how it was before (without mnemonics).  Then the menus
> could have mnemonics and the other bits could not.  This would add a set
> of two strings to the currently translated messages ("View as List" and
> "View as Icons" without mnemonics).

I'd quite like to see this work being done as

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=13510

looks pretty poopy indeed. I'd rather fix it now, than going back a step
- but this obviously depends on time constraints. How much work is it to
implement this? How does this affect intltool, bonobo-activation etc...?

	Just trying to get a feel for where we're at.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)