Re: GIMP translation

Hi,

"R.I.P. Deaddog" <deaddog@deaddog.org> writes:

> intltool-update (as of 0.25) checks for the directory name before
> allowing to generate template file:
>
> 	if ($base_dirname =~ /^po(-.+)?$/) {
>
> Seems this behavior has not changed in CVS HEAD?

ah, I see. I have been using the Makefile which calls intltool with
--gettext-package gimp14-tips. It seems that the easiest fix would be
to move the po files to a po-tips directory. This would also make it
more obvious that there's stuff to translate here. I'll see if I can
get this done today. Of course I'll send a mail here after I've done
the change so that you can update your scripts. Would that be OK with
you?

Salut, Sven