GIMP translation

Hi,

I've said this here every so often, but people asked me to do it again
because the status pages seems to imply that it is not clear yet:

GIMP has several translation domains. For GIMP-1.3 translators should
take care of translating:

         po/gimp.pot                      --  the core
         po-libgimp/gimp-libgimp.pot      --  the libgimp library
         po-plugins/gimp-std-plugins.pot  --  most of the plug-ins
         po-script-fu/gimp-script-fu.pot  --  the script-fu scripts
         tips/gimp-tips.pot               --  the startup tips

        (plug-ins/perl/po/gimp-perl.pot   --  the gimp-perl scripts)

The perl translation is in brackets since gimp-perl is not built at
the moment and it is not sure whether it will be in GIMP-1.4 or not.

Salut, Sven