Re: GIMP translation

On 2003-02-10(Mon) 10:53:52 +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> > intltool-update needs some fix before gimp-tips.pot can be
> > generated; I think some bugzilla report is appropriate here?
> does it? It has been working fine for me for quite some time now.
> What fixes do you think are needed?

[deaddog@localhost tips]$ cd ~/cvs/CVS.GNOME.ORG/gimp/tips
[deaddog@localhost tips]$ intltool-update -p
intltool-update: Unable to determine package name.
Make sure to run this script inside the po directory.

intltool-update (as of 0.25) checks for the directory name before
allowing to generate template file:

	if ($base_dirname =~ /^po(-.+)?$/) {

Seems this behavior has not changed in CVS HEAD?

> Salut, Sven

Abel Cheung
GPG Key: (0xC67186FF)

PGP signature