Re: CVS modules for translations

On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 00:00, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-12-28 at 13:23, Danilo Segan wrote:
> > How about using symlinks in the repository instead?
>
> But CVS doesn't support symlinks! Or does it?

Client-side CVS does not support symlinks. It is not impossible to user
them inside the repository, but the support is not really there (which
is why Danilo is suggesting using loginfo to update them). This approach
does not really fill my heart with excitement, since screwing around in
the CVS repository could go horribly wrong.

Malcolm